Metis was founded by Massachusetts Licensed Psychologist and Certified Health Service Provider Ebi D. Okara, Ed.D to offer expert, psychological services to the diverse communities of Massachusetts. Our staff include J. Tyler Carpenter, Ph.D., FAACP, Licensed Psychologist Provider, Board Certified Diplomate (Clinical Psychology) and Priscilla I. Nwachukwu, NP, Nurse Practitioner.
Utilizing our extensive educational background and therapeutic experience, we offer services in Individual and Group Psychotherapy, Couples and Marital Therapy, Psychological Testing and Evaluation, Evaluations, and Psychiatric Medication Evaluation and Management as well as as well as provide services in several core clinical areas. We also offer Consultation to public and private agencies and educational institutions.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Psychological Association
- China American Psychoanalytic Alliance
- Ideal Healthcare Solutions
- Program in Psychiatry and the Law
- Massachusetts Psychological Association
- Massachusetts Neuropsychological Society
- Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce
Accepted Health Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center (BMC) Healthnet
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Mass Health
- Medicaid and Medicare Certified Provider
- Tuft Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health (Harvard Pilgrim, GIC, etc.)
If you do not see your insurance provider listed above, please call our office, as “out of network” provider status may be applicable.